DHP’s exclusive interview with Dr. Brad Lichtenstein, ND, BCB, about his medical practice, mindbody medicine, mindfulness, biofeedback, and how all of this fits into Naturopathic medicine. Here’s a little preview of the topics we chat about:
- 0:58: What is Mindbody Medicine
- 3:00: How does Mindfulness fit into Mindbody Medicine
- 5:20: The start of Mindbody Medicine, and the development of its role in patient care
- 9:20: How Dr. Brad got involved in Mindbody Medicine, and why he uses it in clinical practice
- 14:25: How has Mindbody Medicine evolved over the years as a clinical tool
- 17:00: How Biofeedback fits into Mindbody Medicine, and how the popularity has changed over time, and how research has changed
- 20:50: The guiding principles of Naturopathic Medicine, and how Mindbody Medicine fits in with those
- 23:15: The therapeutic order and where Mindbody Medicine fits into it
- 23:40: The effectiveness of low force interventions and Mindbody Medicine
- 26:45: The practice of daily life and the use of lifestyle modifications as medicine
- 28:05: Most common conditions Dr. Brad Lichtenstein sees that can benefit from Mindbody Medicine techniques
- 31:45: Comparisons in force of intervention between conventional medical care and Mindbody Medicine and Naturopathic Medicine
- 35:30: Dr. Brad Lichtenstein’s 3 Top Three: 3 things to avoid for optimal health, Top 3 daily practices for health, and Top 3 general health tips for optimal health
- 45:40: How to learn more about Mindbody Medicine, Dr. Brad Lichtenstein, & how to get in touch with him.
If you enjoyed this video, be sure to share it with your family, friends, and social circles from our YouTube page! Also, for your convenience, this interview is available as a blog post here, and as a podcast here!